Incense sticks Rose Natural by Satya
Natural Incense Sticks by Satya
The perfumer’s muse, this sweet, floral scent is refashioned in our special blend.
- Indulge in the timeless allure of our Aroma Incense Sticks in Natural Rose by Satya brand. Crafted with precision and care, these sticks bring the enchanting fragrance of natural roses into your space. Immerse yourself in the sweet and delicate aroma, meticulously created by the renowned Satya brand.
- Elevate your surroundings with the romantic and soothing scents, transforming any moment into a sensory delight. Embrace the elegance of nature with our Aroma Incense Sticks in Natural Rose – a perfect choice for those who seek the classic charm of rose-scented bliss.
- Mood/Inspiration: Finding old bookmarks and fond memories in journals.
- Description/Key Notes: Floral, Sweet, Yielding.
- Use: The yielding aroma of Rose flora incense helps gently alleviate anxiety and depression and correct hormonal imbalances
- Nett Wt: 15g approx.12-15 incense sticks
- Origin: India
INCENSE STICKS ROSE
Incense sticks Rose by Satya are hand rolled. Satya Incense are natural and free from harmful chemicals.
The Ritual of Burning Natural Incense
Firstly, light the end of an incense stick using a match or a lighter. Secondly, let the end of the stick burn for a few seconds. After that gently stop the fire by waving the incense stick. Place the wooden bottom of the incense into the Incense Burner or Incense Holder and make sure that it doesn’t move.
Benefits from burning Incense
Some incenses are good for relaxation and stress relief. For instance, it calms your nervous system down after a long day. For example, the most popular relaxing fragrances are Lavender, Sandalwood.
Moreover, in various religious practices burning incense isa powerful way to clear your space from negative energies. The top fragrance for spiritual practice and meditation are Nag Champa, Dragon’s Blood, Musk, Sage, Myrrh.
The best incense for purifying your space are Frankincense, Sage and Palo Santo.
From ancient times, all the prayers and meditations are usually accompanied by burning the incense sticks. The aromatic smoke rises up and it’s believed your prayers reach the destination of the divine.
Similarly to the tradition of burning the incense, Native Americans use Californian White Sage smudge sticks and Palo Santo Wood for the special ceremonies.
Cyprus delivery and Worldwide shipping
You can choose and buy online your favorite Incense sticks and we deliver it all over Cyprus.
We deliver to major cities in Cyprus: Limassol, Paphos, Nicosia, Larnaca, Paralimni, Strovolos. Including provinces and small suburbs.
Follow us on FACEBOOK for new arrivals and special offers.
Find out more about our other INCENSE STICKS & INCENSE HOLDERS:
•Sandalwood Incense Sticks by Satya